We are looking for volunteers who are ready to be deployed for an ongoing humanitarian intervention in Ukraine. Volunteers with prior experience with working in war-zone areas are going to prioritized. Medical education and/or experience with hum. aid provision is a must!
- proficient user of Ukrainian/Russian and English language, other languages are an advantage (Slovak, Czech, Polish)
- flexibility to travel and stay abroad for a longer period of time (2 weeks - 1 month)
ability to work effectively in a multicultural team and environment even while under the pressure
- reliability, responsibility, independent thinking
What we offer:
- room and board while on location
- humanitarian work, assisting local residents in various situations
- participating in activities within a dynamic and professional team
- increasing the level of practical and theoretical knowledge in sectors such as healthcare, humanitarian aid and crisis management
- exciting work environment
- communication and interaction with the international humanitarian community
If you like this opportunity, contact us at email@example.com fill out the form below.